Clear Path Executive Coaching helps executives, emerging leaders and entrepreneurs create meaningful change in their lives and in their organizations.
In the complex, volatile workplaces of today’s world, there are many paths to success – but all of them require a commitment to continued learning, experimentation and self-transformation. Real brilliance comes when your professional growth is aligned with your personal interests, values and skills.
CORNER OFFICE COACHING
It doesn’t have to feel lonely at the top. When you’re taking risks with limited visibility, making decisions that have enterprise-wide impact and communicating a vision to inspire and motivate your team, it helps to have an objective collaborator on board. Someone who’s invested in your success and isn’t afraid to ask tough questions or speak truth to power.
HIGH POTENTIAL COACHING
Tackling lofty goals demands a fresh approach. Whether you’re looking to expand your influence, your income or your skill set, isn’t it time to jettison some of those stagnant routines and try out new ones that reflect where you’re headed, not where you’ve been? Partnering with a coach to develop different ways of thinking, acting and relating to others can be a powerful catalyst for achieving positive, lasting change.
TRANSITION AND REINVENTION COACHING
Maybe you’re feeling stuck in an unsatisfying job, a consolidating industry or a career that feels stale. Perhaps you’re finally ready to hang out a shingle of your own. Or you’ve decided you want to begin focusing on your legacy rather than adding more zeroes to your net worth. The destination is yours to define – and once you do, we’ll figure out how to get there together.
PEAK PERFORMANCE COACHING
All of us posses untapped reserves of creativity, optimism and wisdom that our habits prevent us from accessing. We’ll give you the tools that elite athletes and enlightened business leaders already use to achieve peak performance. Practices including mindfulness and meditation create the space to help you build resilience, manage stress, forge stronger relationships and increase your sense of purpose and fulfillment.
- I have recommended working with a coach – and specifically working with Jennifer – to anyone who asks how I was able to navigate this particularly challenging time in my life.Senior Non-profit Development Professional
- Patrice helped me articulate my goals, and as I sought out opportunities, ensure I was keeping true to my intent vs. searching for quick solutions. I am confident that the tools Patrice introduced me to will have lasting benefits in both my personal and professional life, and would not hesitate to engage again.Andrew Vinard, Director, Core Facilities at UMass Amhearst Institute for Applied Life Sciences
- “Working with Jennifer has been a transformational experience in my professional life.”Senior development officer, New York non-profit organization
- "I needed to begin the process of looking for a new job. Eden was literally my first call. Eden talked me through the process, discussing issues related to severance, timing of departure and references. Eden was a voice of reason and calm throughout... I was happy to be able to find a new job quickly and seamlessly."Chief compliance officer, hedge fund
- Jessica is an extremely helpful coach. She developed a plan based on my priorities with flex options if we wanted to work on other issues. She gave insightful recommendations and shared resources and techniques. Jessica is a great listener and challenged my thinking. I was able to move beyond my comfort zone on a variety of topics. I highly recommend Jessica if you need coaching.Finance Director, Educational Management
- "Eden is encouraging and supportive throughout the process but challenges her clients to go further. Her insights, demeanor and experience working with senior executives were exactly what I needed. She is a wonderful coach, and a great friend."M. Grant, financial advisor
- Amy Abrams, co-founder, In Good Company"She is incredibly skilled at addressing difficult topics with tremendous sensitivity."
- Jessica is a wonderful, engaged coach who offers thoughtful, well considered and insightful counsel. She brought both a well-thought-out process and adaptability to our work together, and enabled me to progress on a new path towards my new career.Andrew McVinish, Regional Sales Director: Art & Antiques, Everything But the House
- “Jennifer is that rare coach, one who blends deep emotional intelligence with real world experience.”Chris, non-profit executive
- Jessica is a fantastic coach. She took the time to truly understand me and gave me the tools and frameworks to help me move my career forward in a positive direction. Her deep understanding of our business and support in developing my interview strategy really helped me transition into my dream job.Senior Executive in Fine Arts and Luxury Retail Industry
- "A few sessions with Eden ensured that I was totally prepared and equipped with the right skills to successfully navigate my interviews. In fact, I immediately landed a great position despite the very difficult and competitive market conditions at that time."Managing director, global investment bank
- “Strength, integrity, wisdom, a sense of humor and an ability to “tell it like it is.” These are the qualities that make Jennifer a natural as an Executive Coach."Louise Shea, VP for human resources, The New York Public Library
- Patrice is an extremely knowledgeable and engaging facilitator – adept at putting people at ease and creating a safe space for discussion and exploration. She consistently delivers content that is up-to-date, well researched and actionable. She is my “go-to” coach for both group facilitation and one-on-one coaching for staff and I always find working with her to be both valuable for my organizations and a pleasure.Dawn Perri, Chief Human Resources Officer, PKF O’Connor Davies, LLP
- Toby Kovacs, sales manager, Axioma"Through my work with Eden I gained new confidence in my abilities. I also came away with a clear idea of my priorities and what I needed to do to reach my goals. The following year was one of the best for my company – we nearly doubled our revenue -- and my team and I were recognized for our significant contribution."
- Patrice helped me understand my strengths, identify areas of improvement, and gave me the tools to tackle any situation that may come my way. She treated me like a partner throughout the process and gave me the space to discover my own solutions.Tamora Petitt, Associate Creative Director, Head of User Experience
- "When I started my firm I needed someone to take a hard look from the outside in to help me better understand my strengths and weaknesses. After thoroughly interviewing me and my circle Eden reported back the good and the bad. We then embarked on a specific plan, based on that feedback and my own goals. Eden’s clarity on issues, organizational skills and overall great counsel has made her an indispensable part of my team. "Matt Dapolito, NonProfit Fiscal Management
- Laura Aviva, founder, l'aviva home"I am continually struck by how authentically and fully vested Eden is in my process, and in both my personal growth and professional fulfillment."
- Through my work with Patrice, I was able to explore, learn and dream; to structure my work and life in ways that satisfy me; and to better connect with others. This deeply rewarding and hard work happily paid off in a recent promotion. I am grateful for Patrice’s coaching and will continue to work with her as my career evolves and I pursue those ever-important positive experiences that keep me going.Compliance Officer, National Research Firm, Washington, DC
- "An added bonus of working with Eden is that her heart is in it and she’s generous - connecting clients with others in her personal and professional networks. How wonderful is that!"Art finance executive and independent financial advisor
- Patrice was able to quickly build credibility and presence with our teams and has strength in understanding the reality of the situation and challenges faced, through creating safe, trustworthy and creative environments for everyone to be open and transparent, and to challenge traditional thinking and ways of working, with an open, thoughtful, collaborative and facilitative approach.Jay Barrett, Senior HR Manager, US & Global Projects, Stella McCartney
- Ron Lambert, director, career services Johns Hopkins University - SAIS"Eden is the consummate professional. Her background in International Relations, her cultural sensitivity, and her pragmatic advice made all the difference in making the program highly successful."
- "After working with Eden for a few months, I wish I had met her earlier! She did a remarkable job at helping me navigate through a very challenging career transition. Her creativity stretched my vision of the future and helped fill in the blanks."Alice Schroeder, independent board member and author, The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- “By pushing me to stay focused on the big picture and ask myself hard questions around purpose and mission, Jennifer has been instrumental in helping me evolve into a more effective CEO."Erik Gensler, president, Capacity Interactive, Inc.
- "Eden has phenomenal listening skills, asks the critical questions to help you unlock yourself and is proactive in sharing her networks and contacts. She is tuned into everything you are saying and has great insights."Managing director, global professional services firm
- Without the gentle yet firm guidance and strong conviction of Jennifer, I never would have made the decision to expand my business and get it off the ground in only a few short months!Lauren Farrell Gardiner, Co-Founder and Tutor, Confident Minds Tutoring
BLOG | TALES FROM THE PATH
“I have already settled it for myself, so flattery and criticism go down the same drain and I am quite free.” —Georgia O’Keeffe...September 29, 2017
“Why waste time proving over and over how great you are, when you could be getting better?” – Carol Dweck, Mindset: The...September 29, 2017
“Jennifer, can I give you some constructive criticism?”
“Try using your brain.”
September 29, 2017
In my coaching practice, I often draw on my training as a yoga instructor to provide tools for clients to manage stress and improve...September 20, 2017
Coordinated global cyberattacks. A 24/7 viral news cycle. The depletion of natural resources that power our economies. Leading in today’s VUCA (volatile, uncertain,...May 17, 2017