Clear Path Executive Coaching helps executives, emerging leaders and entrepreneurs create meaningful change in their lives and in their organizations.
In the complex, volatile workplaces of today’s world, there are many paths to success – but all of them require a commitment to continued learning, experimentation and self-transformation. Real brilliance comes when your professional growth is aligned with your personal interests, values and skills.
CORNER OFFICE COACHING
It doesn’t have to feel lonely at the top. When you’re taking risks with limited visibility, making decisions that have enterprise-wide impact and communicating a vision to inspire and motivate your team, it helps to have an objective collaborator on board. Someone who’s invested in your success and isn’t afraid to ask tough questions or speak truth to power.
HIGH POTENTIAL COACHING
Tackling lofty goals demands a fresh approach. Whether you’re looking to expand your influence, your income or your skill set, isn’t it time to jettison some of those stagnant routines and try out new ones that reflect where you’re headed, not where you’ve been? Partnering with a coach to develop different ways of thinking, acting and relating to others can be a powerful catalyst for achieving positive, lasting change.
TRANSITION AND REINVENTION COACHING
Maybe you’re feeling stuck in an unsatisfying job, a consolidating industry or a career that feels stale. Perhaps you’re finally ready to hang out a shingle of your own. Or you’ve decided you want to begin focusing on your legacy rather than adding more zeroes to your net worth. The destination is yours to define – and once you do, we’ll figure out how to get there together.
PEAK PERFORMANCE COACHING
All of us posses untapped reserves of creativity, optimism and wisdom that our habits prevent us from accessing. We’ll give you the tools that elite athletes and enlightened business leaders already use to achieve peak performance. Practices including mindfulness and meditation create the space to help you build resilience, manage stress, forge stronger relationships and increase your sense of purpose and fulfillment.
- “I look forward to each session with Jennifer because I know I will be with someone who is in my corner at all times and because she and I have developed a plan of action that has realistic, achievable milestones along the journey.”Chris, non-profit executive
- “Jennifer is that rare coach, one who blends deep emotional intelligence with real world experience.”Chris, non-profit executive
- Toby Kovacs, sales manager, Axioma"Through my work with Eden I gained new confidence in my abilities. I also came away with a clear idea of my priorities and what I needed to do to reach my goals. The following year was one of the best for my company – we nearly doubled our revenue -- and my team and I were recognized for our significant contribution."
- "Eden is a fantastic coach. She helped me identify and successfully transition into a new - and much more personally satisfying - career. Eden is a great listener with solid business experience and a deep understanding of corporate politics."Senior program manager, policy and leadership non-profit
- "Eden has phenomenal listening skills, asks the critical questions to help you unlock yourself and is proactive in sharing her networks and contacts. She is tuned into everything you are saying and has great insights."Managing director, global professional services firm
- “Strength, integrity, wisdom, a sense of humor and an ability to “tell it like it is.” These are the qualities that make Jennifer a natural as an Executive Coach."Louise Shea, VP for human resources, The New York Public Library
- "I needed to begin the process of looking for a new job. Eden was literally my first call. Eden talked me through the process, discussing issues related to severance, timing of departure and references. Eden was a voice of reason and calm throughout... I was happy to be able to find a new job quickly and seamlessly."Chief compliance officer, hedge fund
- “Jennifer helped me to move past the limiting beliefs that I had been holding on to and figure out what kind of work I am best suited for.”Ashley S., non-profit professional
- "An added bonus of working with Eden is that her heart is in it and she’s generous - connecting clients with others in her personal and professional networks. How wonderful is that!"Art finance executive and independent financial advisor
- "Eden is an amazing coach who doesn't let you get away with your usual excuses!"Sharon Mosse, president, Strategic Marketing Group
- Amy Abrams, co-founder, In Good Company"She is incredibly skilled at addressing difficult topics with tremendous sensitivity."
- Ron Lambert, director, career services Johns Hopkins University - SAIS"Eden is the consummate professional. Her background in International Relations, her cultural sensitivity, and her pragmatic advice made all the difference in making the program highly successful."
- "I learned so much from our work together: how to network (something I was very loathe to do), how to negotiate my salary and title, and once I was working - how to deal with problematic colleagues. I am still developing my career path based on our conversations."Jean, writer & culture consultant
- “Working with Jennifer has been a transformational experience in my professional life.”Senior development officer, New York non-profit organization
- "A few sessions with Eden ensured that I was totally prepared and equipped with the right skills to successfully navigate my interviews. In fact, I immediately landed a great position despite the very difficult and competitive market conditions at that time."Managing director, global investment bank
- "The true value of Eden’s work lies in the fact that she is extremely intelligent, has fantastic interpersonal and verbal skills, is able to understand her clients, doesn’t waste time and delivers an exceptional results oriented 'product'."Pattie Simon MBA, certified health/wellness coach candidate
- "Eden is encouraging and supportive throughout the process but challenges her clients to go further. Her insights, demeanor and experience working with senior executives were exactly what I needed. She is a wonderful coach, and a great friend."M. Grant, financial advisor
- "When I started my firm I needed someone to take a hard look from the outside in to help me better understand my strengths and weaknesses. After thoroughly interviewing me and my circle Eden reported back the good and the bad. We then embarked on a specific plan, based on that feedback and my own goals. Eden’s clarity on issues, organizational skills and overall great counsel has made her an indispensable part of my team. "Matt Dapolito, NonProfit Fiscal Management
- “By pushing me to stay focused on the big picture and ask myself hard questions around purpose and mission, Jennifer has been instrumental in helping me evolve into a more effective CEO."Erik Gensler, president, Capacity Interactive, Inc.
- "It was so helpful to have someone to bounce ideas and suggestions off of and arrive at a solution in “my” voice. I'm happy to say that I am now working in a job I really enjoy. It would have taken a lot longer for me to get here without Eden's help."Tara Cole, social media specialist, fashion design company
BLOG | TALES FROM THE PATH
Whether you’re moving to a new city, starting in a new position, dealing with a reorganization at work or coping with job loss, you...October 28, 2015
Recognize this guy? Probably not, but if you’re a Mad Men fan, you’ll surely remember his gripping monologue in the last moments of the...June 5, 2015
Eden’s top picks Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler This is, hands...December 17, 2014
By Jennifer Zaslow What can we learn about personal and professional development from watching Turner Classic Movies? A lot, it turns out. Does...December 16, 2014
By Patrice Keitt How many times have you been engaged in a conversation or in a meeting and realized that you have...December 16, 2014